-
October 6th, 2004, 08:39 PM
#631
Senior Hostboard Member
Nice... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 6th, 2004, 10:42 PM
#632
Inactive Member
I actually used that one fora day, before switching back.
-
October 7th, 2004, 01:35 AM
#633
Inactive Member
switched bak to what? this bg rawksz meh b0x0rz, literally
-
October 7th, 2004, 03:48 PM
#634
Senior Hostboard Member
I like her different colour eyes dude, my bro says it's like a cop car, red&blue! rofl
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 07, 2004 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
October 8th, 2004, 06:15 AM
#635
Senior Hostboard Member
What does HP mean in his opinion? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2004, 02:30 PM
#636
Inactive Member
doesnt it mean Health Points in RPG games? >_> and other games too........ >_> .... <_< .... >_>
thats one cop car i would love to get stopped by, among other things she could do to me XD
-
October 8th, 2004, 04:49 PM
#637
Inactive Member
Dreamer, your angelfire account is gone.
-
October 8th, 2004, 04:54 PM
#638
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, thnx for teh info, I saw it in teh morning, something violation stuff bal bala, I don't care, just opened another one... stinkin' angelfire...
-
October 8th, 2004, 05:28 PM
#639
Inactive Member
-
October 8th, 2004, 05:36 PM
#640
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks